Mobile grain dryer "Gulliver-27" is designed for drying all types of grain and products of its processing from different initial humidity.
Drying of grain is carried out in a mixed flow of air and hot flue gases.
Bringing grain to the condition required for long-term storage, produced in one cycle.
The mobile grain dryer is powered by an industrial power supply of 0.4 kVA and the location of the dryer on a stationary site.
The drives of the fan, filling and vertical augers are independent, each from its own electric motor.
The BALTUR burner is used as a heat carrier, all other components domestic production.
1. Capacity of the drying chamber, cubic meters 27
2. Capacity of the drying chamber, t 21
3. Diameter of the working cylinder, mm 3000
4. Height in transport position, mm 4190
5. Height in working position 7540
6. Motor power:
fan, kW 22
download screw, kW 7.5
vert. screw, kW 18
7. Power supply
Type of current Three-phase, alternating
Voltage, V 380
Frequency, Hz 50
Weight (without grain), kg 3200
Total power, kW No more than 40
Corn (28-14%) up to 200 t / day
Wheat (20-15%) up to t / day 280
Rapeseed (14-9%) up to t / day 260
9. Fuel consumption (28-14%), up to l / h 40
10. Time of loading / unloading, min. 32/32
11. Drying time from 20 to 15%, hour 1
12. Cooling time, min. thirty